profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Monday, October 09, 2006 @ 4:57 pm
Lunatic EMath, Bio, Chem today. I'm not going to say anything, except that I am quite angry at myself, I could have done better. Carelessness, negligence, slackness... PSI 64. The allergy's kicked in, I have no idea why. I didnt even eat anything with pepper/5-spice today! Must be either 1) the dust from upstairs, or 2) the haze. Seriously, esp. on Saturday (PSI 150, omg)! It felt as if the whole of Singapore was being engulfed and smothered by a huge unglamorous blanket of grey nothingness. :O Yup. Switching on the computer no longer brings the surge of excitement and joy that used to come with the push of the "on" button. Quite sad, really. Now there is really NOTHING to do, except to laze around or read (fiction/newspapers) or play crap songs on the piano. Sigh. Just downed 3 glasses of water at one go. Poor kidneys, the ever-efficient osmoregulators. Unless my kidneys fail, then I have to go for a transplant/regular dialysis. I hope they don't fail, ever. Or else my body would be so full of urea and uric acid and creatinine and other toxic nitrogenous waste products. :( Do people turn yellow if they have such a large amount of urea in them if their kidneys fail? Random thought. Kim needs to get a life. |